Saturday, December 8, 2012

Leela's Roti & Doubles

When I started work in Mississauga, I believed that the area I was in was a culinary wasteland.  It's filled with industrial buildings, car repair shops, tire shops etc.  I've tried to google, yelp, chowound, urbanspoon, you name it, i've tried looking for it.  I don't remember how I found Leela's but i'm glad I did.

We went for a late lunch, closer to 1:30pm.  There was a HUGE lineup.  I should also add, in the same strip plaza, there's another Caribbean restaurant, but it was EMPTY.  So I knew Leela's was the one to go into.

I ordered a mini sized boneless chicken roti.  I think it was $5.  It was HUGE!  I ate about 2/3 of it and felt defeated.  The curry was delicious and the roti was awesome.  Nice and chewy.  I just wish that they put a bit more curry in, so I could dip the roti into the curry yum!!!  On Tuesdays they sell the same sized mini boneless chicken roti for $3!

Boneless Chicken Roti & Ginger Beer











I will definitely be back, maybe on a Tuesday to save $2 :)  They also have really good ginger beer that tastes more like ginger than gingerale!

Leela's Roti & Doubles
900 Rathburn Road West
Unit 1 & 2
Mississauga, Ontario, L5C 4L3 
Telephone: 905.232.9070
http://leelasroti.com

Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Friday: 10am - 8pm
Saturday: 9am - 7pm
Sunday: 9am - 5pm
Monday: Closed 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...