Sunday, February 12, 2012

All About Me

I figured that my first post would be a quick introduction about me. To put it simply, I love food! But it wasn't always this way. Growing up I was led to believe that Miracle Whip was mayonnaise, ketchup was the only sauce you put on hotdogs, hotdogs were chicken weiners only, Kraft singles was THE cheese and the list goes on. I'm not sure when the lightbulb finally clicked for me that there was more food out in the world waiting for me to try and devour, but i'm glad it finally happened.

I'm not the most adventurous eater, there's definitely a limit as to what I do and do not eat. But I am definitely willing to try things once. Who knows, once I get over what it actually is, I might be able to enjoy it. The kinds of foods I love doesn't have to be complicated to prepare, fancy or expensive. I prefer homestyle cooking, something that will satisfy my soul. But that doesn't mean I don't enjoy a fancy meal every once in a while.  What ever makes my stomach happy!

This blog will be a place where I will be documenting my food adventures whether it be in trying out new recipes at home, or trying out dishes at a restaurant. I hope you all enjoy and join in all my food adventures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...