Saturday, October 27, 2012

Panagios

Whenever I drive towards Scarborough Town Centre, I pass all the car dealerships and some random strip malls.  I noticed once day this restaurant, kind of looked like a coffee shop with a name I've never heard of.  Panagios, what is it?  After running the Toronto 10-miler, I felt like I deserved to eat something heavy.  I have learned and come to accept that there's not many good breakfast joints to choose from up in suburbia, unless you are looking for HK Style Cafes.  While googling, I came across the name Panagios and a bunch of the regular chain greasy spoon breakfast joints.  I usually try and stay away from the chains, just not a fan of them.  I really do prefer the mom and pop owned restaurants.

Panagios is a very cute diner that is only open for breakfasts and lunches.  I was starving so I quickly ordered my Eggs and bacon meal.  Hubby ordered their big breakfast that has eggs, variety of meats, and french toast.  A friend ordered their eggs Florentine.  Size of the meals were big and very filling.  Excellent treat for after running :).

Eggs & Bacon Breakfast

French Toast

Big Breakfast

Eggs Florentine




































Pangios
1928 McCowan Rd
Scarborough, ON M1S 4K1
www.panagios.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...