Saturday, January 16, 2016

Sushi Bong

Craving sushi?  Don’t have much money to spend?  Go to Sushi Bong!  I have to admit that it’s not the absolute best sushi, BUT, it is great value.  Portions are large, rolls have tons of filling, not a lot of rice, and most importantly, the ingredients are fresh.  When I used to have a random craving for cheap sushi, I would settle for T&T sushi.  I’m so glad I found Sushi Bong.  No more supermarket sushi for me. 

We ordered a spider roll, dragon roll and a salmon roll.  Everything together was under $25, pretty reasonable I thought, till I opened my take out boxes.  HOLY amazing deal!  We got in total 2 large sized square Styrofoam containers.  I thought was a bit strange at first, considering the size of the T&T rolls I normally get, I assumed everything would fit into one single square Styrofoam container.  Turns out that one container held the spider roll.  There were 2 huge rolls in there, for one single order. 
Spider Roll













The dragon roll and salmon roll was in the second box.  The hubby normally doesn’t comment much on his food.  He just eats.  This time he was like, “OMG, look at the amount of salmon in this roll!!!  There’s so much fish, more than rice!”  Proportionally, there was definitely more fish than rice.  In all 3 of the rolls, there was definitely more filling than rice.
Dragon Roll and Salmon Roll











Sushi Bong has 2 locations.  Both locations have very minimal seating.  So if you can, try to do take out instead of dine in.

Sushi Bong
7181 Yonge St.,  Unit 27
Markham, ON
L3T 2B2

Phone:  (905) 597-2200

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...