Saturday, May 7, 2016

Propeller Coffee Co.

Propeller Coffee Co. I would consider being off the beaten path.  Kinda hard to get to by public transit (not on the subway line), and kinda hidden on a small side street in a somewhat industrial area.  But because of this, there's ample free parking, and a giant comfortable space for you to work in, meet with huge group of friends, and perhaps rent their venue for an event.  The reason why I checked out Propeller Coffee Co. even though it was hard to get to, was for my friend's birthday celebration.  He celebrates his birthday a bit differently, he does a whole day of celebrations starting off with breakfast/brunch, coffee, dinner and drinks.  He invites all of his friends, and his friends show up whenever they want to.  Kinda interesting, also makes for easier conversation with everyone in smaller groups.

As I mentioned, Propeller's space is quite large, and can fit quite a few people.  A lot of people were there working on their laptops.  There's enough power plugs it seemed.  Their coffee was great.  I got a latte, and the hubby got a drip coffee.  The latte was great, with great aftertaste that lingers in your mouth.  I don't know what roast they used that day, but they do roast their own beans.  Another plus in my books.  My only complaint is that they served my latte in a mug that was chipped at the rim.  Two chips if you look at my picture.
Latte











Propeller Coffee Co.
50 Wade Ave.,
Toronto, ON
M6H 2Z3

Phone:  (416) 479-3771

Hours:  Monday - Sunday 8a - 5p

https://propellercoffee.com/public/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...