Saturday, December 16, 2017

Faley Restaurant

A small restaurant located in a small strip plaza, that if you weren't specifically looking for it, you would never know they existed.  The reason why we chose this place for lunch was because it was near my friend's home, and because I'm always on the hunt for good Hakka food.  When I go to Hakka places, I always order chilli chicken.  I made the mistake or ordering chilli chicken wet (with gravy) once before at another restaurant, dislike.  So I made sure to order it dry this time.  So good!  Had good garlic, onion, and of course green chilli flavour.  Perfect when eaten with plain white rice.
Chilli Chicken










Friend ordered Manchurian chicken.  She didn't like it so much.  She ordered it wet (with gravy).  We were trying to figure out what the difference between chilli chicken and Manchurian chicken was, because both dishes tasted so similar.  In the end we couldn't' figure it out.
Manchurian Chicken










Since we went for lunch on a weekday, these were lunch specials.  I can't remember for sure, but I think it was around $7 each.  For the amount of food, thats a great price.  Too bad I live so far away.

Faley Restaurant
62 Overlea Blvd.,
Toronto, ON
M4H 1C4

Phone:  (416) 423-3222, (416) 423-4420

Hours:  Monday - Thursday 1130a - 1100p
             Friday 1130a - 1130p
             Saturday 1200p - 1130p
             Sunday 100p - 1100p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...