Thursday, December 8, 2016

Tsujiri

Yes, Tsujiri has been open a while now.  But I really didn't want to wait in the super long lines for a some ice-cream.  So I waited this long to go give it a try, thinking that the lines would have died down or dissipated completely.  I was wrong, very wrong.  The lineup was still out the door.  This place must be amazing right?  As I was waiting in line for my ice-cream, I realized why the lineups for this place was so long, the store front is REALLY badly designed.  The store is super narrow, there isn't enough room for seating, lining up to go inside to order, and then waiting around for your order.  After I placed my order for a Shiratama parfait (matcha), I snagged one of their three 2 seater booths.  Once I sat down, I was reminded again how narrow the storefront was.  People that were lining up kept leaning on me or the table..... I was super annoyed.

After several minutes, my order number was finally called.  The parfait was smaller than I expected.  Ice-cream had good strong matcha flavour, but was a bit chalky.  The red bean mash/paste was good, sweet, but good accompanying the strong matcha flavour.  Overall, it was ok, not sure it was worth $9, or the lineup, or having people lean on me while i'm trying to enjoy my dessert.  Maybe if I got takeout, it would have been better?
Shiratama Parfait (Matcha)













Tsujiri
147 Dundas St. W.,
Toronto, ON
M5G 1P5

Hours:  Monday - Sunday 11:30a - 10:30p

Phone:  (647) 351-7899

http://tsujiri-global.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...