Thursday, November 1, 2012

Ginggrae Red Ginseng Ice Cream

While waiting for friends to arrive at our restaurant meeting place for dinner, we decided to go check out the Korean supermarket right next door.  We were early.  My goal whenever going to ethnic supermarkets is to find strange foods, but normal enough for me to want to try.  I stumbled across Red Ginseng ice cream.  I like ginseng, and I like ice cream, should be good right?

First problem, after I get home and about to dig into the ice cream.  I notice the ice cream is expired for a month or so.  Oh well, too far to complain about $1 ice cream.

Second problem, no ginseng smell at home, but when you put that first bite into your mouth, you get whacked in the face with bitterness.

Third problem, all the bites after have no ginseng flavour.

Red Ginseng Ice Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...