Thursday, January 17, 2013

PC Mini Cheesey Bees' Nests

I got suckered into buying this after watching the episode of Recipes to Riches a while back.    The story about how the father was laid off, didn't have much money for food, had to be creative with what was in the fridge etc was very heartfelt.  But I actually bought it because I thought the combination was pretty gross which made me want to try it.  The recipe has raspberry jam, cream cheese, mozzarella in a phyllo shell.

Turns out these bees nests tastes pretty good.  The cheese isn't as overpowering as I would have thought.  Not sure if I would spend the money to pay for the PC product again, but from what I remember, the ingredients and steps of putting together the recipe was pretty easy.  I'm sure it's something that can be easily replicated at home.

PC Mini Cheesey Bees'  Nest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...