Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sushi Kaji


This post is late, way too late.  My hubby treated me to Kaji for my birthday, which was in July.  Even after all these months, I still remember how good the food was.  Yes it was expensive, but boy was it worth the money!  I will leave this post short text wise, and let the pictures do the talking.  Enjoy!

Menu

Menu

Sesame Tofu

Simmered Eggplant with Dashi

Lotus Root Gelee with Lobster
Assorted Appetizer Plate

Marinated White Fish with Plum Sauce
Chicken & Green Peas in Tomato Cup

Cold Butter Squash Soup

Lily Bulb Cake

Green Tea Noodle 
Grilled Scampi Shrimp


Sashimi Plate

Grilled Eel Sushi

Toro Sushi


Salmon Sushi

Scallop Sushi
Forgot what kind of fish :(


Shrimp Sushi

Lobster Sushi

Yuzu Panna Cotta

Fruit Jelly & Macaron

Macaron











Sushi Kaji
860 The Queensway,
Toronto, ON
M8Z 1N7
416-252-2166

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...