Friday, September 13, 2013

Inakaya

June 21st, a few of my friends got together to participate and raise money for cancer.  This event was called Relay for Life.  This even occurred from 7pm to 7am, none of us slept.  It was a lot of fun.  I was a bit hesitant at first, but now I think I may do it again next year.  For additional details, go to the Relay For Life website.

After that fun night, our group wanted to get together again and celebrate.  I guess it was just more of an excuse to go out to eat.  Doesn't matter what the reason was, as long as my stomach was happy at the end of the night, I'm happy.  The meeting place was at Inakaya, a small, and hidden izakaya in North York.  The food here was pretty good, even the two non fish eaters were able to leave with a full belly, so thats always a good sign.  Price i'm not sure if it's on the higher end of izakayas, or if we just ordered way too much food for 5 people. That can be decided after looking through the pictures.

Overall I think the food was of good quality and fresh.  If I was in the area, I would consider going back again, but it isn't a restaurant I would make trip just to go eat at.

Beef Tataki

Miso Cod

Seafood Seaweed Salad


Spider Roll

Whole Flounder

Kaarage

Sashimi Plate

Deep Fried Monk Fish

Volcano Roll
Squid

















































































Inakaya
126 Willowdale Avenue,
North York, ON
M2N 4Y2
416-224-8881

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...