Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Big Boys Burgers

I think I need to cringe when I hear the words "best" of anything.  I'm not sure if I end up with higher expectations for a meal at a restaurant when I hear the words "best" to describe it, or I just have weirdly different tastebuds than other people.  On my Facebook feed, someone said Big Boys Burgers makes the best burger.  I was hoping that they were right because it would be nice to have an alternative to Fresh burger, even though I still love the burgers there.  Just a change of scenery is nice every once in a while.

The website says home made burger, I don't remember it tasting home made.  I honestly can't remember about the burger.  Nothing about the burger stood out.  It was just another burger.  I have to say that the fries were fresh cut and pretty good.  But that was the only thing good about the place.  Not worth the drive up north for a burger.  You might as well stop off at any of the fast food chains.

Giant Fry

Burger













Big Boys Burgers
10626 Bayview Ave,
Richmond Hill, ON

905-737-2441

Hours: Monday - Saturday 11a - 9p
            Sunday 12p - 8p

http://bigboysburgers.com/HOME.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...