Thursday, August 13, 2015

Micatoni's

I don’t know if I’ve mentioned in previous posts, but I love bread.  I love sandwiches.  Doesn’t necessarily need to have meat in the sandwich, but it doesn’t hurt as long as it’s good meat.  I was Googling to see where we could grab a quick bite to eat after picking up the dog from her groomers and I found a butcher that sells hot sandwiches as well.  Even better is that they offer grass fed beef in their shop!  So the sandwiches must be good.  The reviews say that they make amazing beef brisket sandwiches and that they’re quite large.  So that’s what we got.  I think for the price that we paid, the sandwich was small.  The beef didn’t have much flavour, it was just salty.  It also wasn’t as tender as what I was expecting. 
Beef Brisket Sandwich















Prices for their grass fed beef, and grain fed chicken was also higher than other places I’ve shopped at.  Pass on Micatoni's.

Micatoni's
13321 Yonge St.
Richmond Hill, ON
L4E 0K5

Phone: (289) 234-3333

Hours:  Monday - Friday 10am - 7pm
             Saturday 9am - 6pm
             Sunday 10am - 4pm

http://micatonis.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...