Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Fully Loaded TO

I went to this food truck festival with a truck that I was targeting to try.  All the other trucks at the festival was pretty generic, burgers, fries, ice cream.  Fully Loaded T.O was different, and I wanted to try.  Unfortunately for me, so did lots of other people.  By the time I got there, the line up was pretty much the longest for any of the trucks, and they were already sold out of the chicken and waffles option.  What I should mention is Fully Loaded T.O is a truck that does stuffed chicken wings.  No other truck does currently, as far as I know.  We ordered Poppin' Jalapeños and Mac on That.  The Poppin' Jalapeños were wings that were stuffed with a jalapeño cheese filling and then drizzled with ranch dressing.  Mac on That were wings that was stuffed with macaroni and cheese tossed with garlic parmesan sauce and toasted bread crumbs. Orders were served with a side of regular standard french fries.  The wings were cooked through (very important, as I tend to get raw chicken a lot of the times), and outside was crispy.  The jalapeño stuffed wings didn't have that much cheese stuffing in it.  The macaroni and cheese one had more substantial stuffing.  I was under the impression that the wings would be boneless to maximize the amount of stuffing that could be put into the wings, but the way that Fully Loaded T.O does it is, that they keep the bones in tact, and then stuff some filling just under the skin of the wings.
Poppin' Jalapeno
Mac on That

Poppin' Jalapeno Insides
Mac on That Insides













Interesting and different idea for the food truck scene.  Taste was great too.  But now that i've tasted it once, I think thats enough.  Pricing was a bit high for me.  My brain isn't working right now, but it was between $10-$15 for 5 pieces (drumettes and the middle of the wing are considered 2 pieces).

Fully Loaded T.O
http://www.fullyloadedto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...