Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Paoletti's Pizzeria

The way that I found out about Paoletti's Pizzeria was unfortunately due to their rivalry with the former Dantes (now closed) that appeared in the Toronto Star.  But lets not focus too much on that, and focus instead on the pizza!

Paoletti's is located in a non descript plaza.  It looks almost industrial.  If I wasn't looking for them, there's no way I would have known they were there.  We went on a Saturday afternoon, so there wasn't much in terms of a crowd.  We ordered our pizza and about 15 minutes later, it was ready for us to consume.  There were 3 tables there, so we figured we might as well stay there and eat while the pizza was nice and fresh.  We ordered a super deluxe pizza, but I can't remember if we ordered a mini or a small.  Looking at the picture doesn't really help me remember.  The pizza came topped with a very generous amount of pepperoni, mushroom, onion, salami, red peppers, and tomato.  I wish there was a bit more colour to the pizza, it was just all so red.  Everything was very fresh!  The downside, it was a bit salty for me (may be due to all the meat), and also, I wasn't a huge fan of the crust.  I like a chewier crust, this was a bit more bready.  I love to eat pizza, but i'm not too familiar with the different kinds of crust and what regions they are from.
Super Deluxe Pizza










Definitely worth trying their pizzas.  Not the best pizza that I've had, but definitely better than the chains.  Also, eating pizzas with so many fresh vegetables, tricks my mind into thinking that I'm eating healthy, kinda.

Paoletti's Pizzeria
8700 Dufferin St. Unit #18,
Vaughan, Ontario
L4K 4S6

Phone:  (905) 761-1115

Hours:  Monday - Sunday 1100a - 1000p

http://paolettispizzeria.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...