Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Boxcar Social

Found another coffee spot!!!  Actually it was quite hard to find.  The first time I tried to come to Boxcar Social, we drove past it without finding it.  The second time, I made sure to Google Map it and street view it to make sure we don’t drive by it again.  The inside of Boxcar Social looks more like a bar than a coffee shop.  Along the wall, behind their bar is a huge display of liquor.  I think they do have a liquor license.   I ordered my usual flat white, and the hubby got a cappuccino.  We headed upstairs to grab a seat.  For a Saturday morning it was quite busy, all the tables were filled except for one.  Coffee was very good smooth, felt a bit on the weaker side at first, but left your mouth with a great coffee aftertaste. 
Cappuccino & Flat white











As I was about to post this blog post, I went on their website and just learned that Boxcar Social has 2 locations, one on Yonge St. (the one I went to) and a location in Riverdale.  Delicious coffee, with a comfy cozy surrounding, and an amazing concept:  Do what we love, do it with our friends, and do it really well.  This is something that we should all apply in our lives.  I can almost feel their passion and love behind Boxcar Social.

Boxcar Social Summerhill
1208 Yonge St.,
Toronto, ON
M4T 1W1

Phone: (416) 792-5873

Hours:  Monday 8a - 5p
             Tuesday - Thursday 8a - 12a
             Friday - Saturday 8a - 2a
             Sunday 8a - 8p

http://www.boxcarsocial.ca/home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...