Friday, March 25, 2016

Von Doughnuts

Its a very good thing that Von Doughnuts are far, and out of the way for me to get to.  They are DELICIOUS!  I would be such a frequent buyer.  For those of you who do not share my love of yeast based doughnuts, no need to read any further.  I was kinda worried that by time we got to buying these delicious treats, that they would be sold out, it was late in the afternoon.  But to my delight, they still had a pretty decent selection.  We picked up 6, to share with friends, although I wished I ate them all myself!  I hope I remember correctly what we bought, I believe they were, malibu passion punch, rocher, burtle (bacon & turtle chocolate), pucker up sucker (lemon meringue), raspberry rush (raspberry filled), and caramel salt n'pepa.  Of the 4 that I got to try (didn't get to try the malibu passion punch and the raspberry rush), they were all very good.  I think my favourite was the pucker up sucker.

Von Doughnuts











Von Doughnuts
713 Danforth Ave.,
Toronto, ON
M4J 1L2

Phone:  (416) 901-8663

Hours:  Monday - Friday 8:00a-6:00p
             Saturday 9:00a - 6:00p
             Sunday 10:00a - 5:00p

http://vondoughnuts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...