Thursday, June 12, 2014

Acacia Fine Foods

I wish I had better pictures of the food here, but I was too rushed.  I promised my former coworker that I would meet up with her for an earlier lunch because she had to make sure that she would get home in time to let the baby sitter in the house.  But of course, with my luck, my meeting before lunch ran almost 45 minutes overtime.  So I quickly ordered food, and sat down to eat so we could catch up in the little time we had.

Acacia has lunch specials where for $5.99 you can get a drink, a chicken shwarma and fries.  The flavours of the shwarma were very good, and no fatty gristly pieces.  There were even crispy pieces of chicken, I guess from the vertical rotating grill!  The pita fillings were the typical hummus, tahini, lettuce, tomato, pickles, and radish/turnip pickles.  I believe they even make the pita on site.  Portion wise, it's not huge, but I thought it was a good size for me.  Seeing how busy this place gets, the shwarma is definitely fresh!

Chicken Shwarma











Acacia Fine Foods
1170 Burnhamthorpe Rd W.,
Unit 18
Mississauga, ON

905-232-8003




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...