Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Lalibela Ethiopian Restaurant

A few months ago, I bought one of those deal coupons, $14 for $40 worth of food at Lalibela Ethiopian Restaurant.  Before this, I have never tried Ethiopian food, and have heard very mixed reviews about it.  For $14, it's worth a try.

This review will be very short because we couldn't really identify what we were eating, partly because the dishes are so new, partly because the lighting was very dark.  All I know was, it was pretty good.  The injera that you are to use to pick up the food, reminded me of a cross between sour dough bread and a soggy crepe.  I usually hate sour dough, but this was good with the veggies and such.  I need to come back and try more on the menu next time.
Meat Platter with Beef 

Vegetarian Platter

Popcorn 
Ethiopian Coffee






































Lalibela Ethiopian Restaurant
869 Bloor St. W
Toronto, ON
M6G 1M4
416-645-0486
http://www.lalibelaethiopianrestaurant.com

Hours: 10am-2am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...