Thursday, August 22, 2013

Dragon Bistro

Dragon Bistro is located in the heart of Unionville Main Street.  Right next to that cute little water wheel.   I love going to Unionville just to stroll around with the dog, do some window shopping and people watching.  Weekends are always packed with people, especially during the summer.  Makes me wonder if it's considered a tourist stop.  Fun little fact, the Gilmore Girls pilot was shot in Unionville, and I was told that Suits has filmed some episodes here too.

We decided to give this restaurant a try because:
1. I had a craving for wings, and my massage therapist told me they make the BEST wings.
2. I had a coupon.  This coupon is for a free appetizer if you order over a certain amount.

We popped into this super empty restaurant, which is usually a bad sign.  We ordered nachos (free with coupon), surf & turf burger, regular burger and wings.  Nachos weren't that great.  Too many dry ingredients.  There was cheese, but it was all clumped up in certain sections, so we ended up eating a lot of plain chips.  The burger was nothing special.  The burger patty was a bit dry.  My friend said that the surf and turf burger was really good.  He loved the sauce.  It looked disgusting to me.  The wings, which we came for, were large in size.  I prefer large wings because there's more meat.  Other than size, I didn't find their wings to be the BEST wings.

Not a place I would be coming back to again.  It is definitely NOT the best wings I have ever had.  I think I'm better off going to St. Louis Wings.

Nachos

Wings

Burger

Surf & Turf Burger

 


































Dragon Bistro
139 Main St.,
Unionville, ON,
905-604-4074
http://www.thedragonbistro.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...