Sunday, August 25, 2013

French Corner Bakery & Patisserie


My food partner in crime at work is on maternity leave, meaning I haven’t been out looking for new places to try.  I can’t remember why I Googled for a bakery near work, but I did, and I’m glad I did.  This cute little bakery I supposed to have really good pain au chocolat (chocolate croissants).  However, by the time I went (lunch time), they were sold out already.  I bought a dozen macarons because they looked good, and a piece of tomato focaccia for lunch. 

The focaccia was delicious.  Lots of fresh tomato flavor.  And it was huge!  I was so stuffed after.  I would love to try more of their breads from this bakery one day.

The macarons, while they looked good, was just ok.  The macaron shell was a little tough, while the insides remained chewy.  The fillings were good and tasted of what it was supposed to taste of, with none of that artificial flavorings.  The price was less than $2 each from what I remember.  So its cheap and good enough for a macaron craving fix.

Tomato Foccacia

Macarons



















French Corner Bakery & Patisserie
1224 Dundas Street W.,
Mississauga, ON,
L5C 4G7

Hours: Monday - Saturday 8:00am - 7:00pm
            Sunday 8:00am - 5:00pm

https://www.facebook.com/FrenchCornerCafeBakeryAndPatisserie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...