Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Main's Mansion


Mains Mansion is a bar/pub located on Main Street Markham.  I would never have expected it to serve breakfast/brunch, let alone it be a good breakfast/brunch place.  My friends who suggested us meet here told us to count the number of different types of fruits when our meals arrive.  I looked puzzled, since other places usually serve a slice of melon and a slice of orange along with the meal.  When my meal arrived I was pleasantly surprised.  I started to count the fruit, and lost count at 17.  There’s more than 17 different fruits occupying half of my plate along with my eggs, potatoes, and toast.  This little unsuspecting place serves a very healthy version of brunch.  I highly recommend giving this place a try!

Brunch at Main's Mansion











Main's Mansion
144 Main St Markham North, 
Markham, ON
L3P 5T3
905-472-1114

Hours: Everyday 11am-2am
            Saturday 9am - 2am
            Sunday 9am - 2am
            Weekend Brunch 9am-3pm

http://www.mainsmansion.com/index.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...