Friday, July 4, 2014

Nguyen Huong

Short and sweet this post will be.  A friend of mine said Nguyen Huong is the best bahn mi sandwich shop in the GTA.  When someone tells me that a place is the best, I'm compelled to visit.  What makes this place interesting is that rumour (I haven't confirmed what my friend told me) is that the owners of Nguyen Huong are the parents of the Bahn Mi Boys!  The sandwiches are are great!  Simple and delicious.  We ordered a chicken and a pork bahn mi.  The meat had great flavour, put in a crunchy on the outside and super soft on the inside bun and topped with pickled carrots, radish and cilantro.  It's no frills and at the price of these sandwiches, you can probably buy 3 of the ones from Nguyen Huong versus 1 from Bahn Mi Boys.

Bahn Mi











Nguyen Huong
5661 Steeles Ave,
Toronto, ON
M1V 5P6

416-292-8875

http://www.nguyenhuong.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...