Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Momofuku Milk Bar

There's one thing I tried from Momofuku Milk Bar in NYC, and thats the ever so famous Crack Pie.  And is it ever delicious!  Tastes kinda like a butter tart but different.  NYC is one of my favourite travel spots.  I've been there several times and would love to go back again.  I just need time off from school, time off from work, money, and a dog sitter.  But in the meanwhile I'll get to reminisce every time I get a snack from Momofuku's Milk Bar in Toronto.

Momofuku's Milk Bar is located on the second floor above the Noodle Bar.  While the Noodle Bar is NOT worth visiting, the Milk Bar is a different story.  The Milk Bar is essentially a refrigerated glass room filled with cookies, pies, truffles.  It's an awesome experience to be totally surrounded by desserts!  While the initial intention was to buy a slice of Crack Pie, I ended up with some Bday Truffles, Compost Cookie, Blueberry & Cream Cookie, Cornflake Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Cookie.  The Bday Truffles were not your typical chocolate truffle.  It tasted like a truffle made of raw cookie dough.  The cookies were awesome, my favourite being the Compost cookie.  I just hope that I never find out how much butter was used in a single cookie.....
Momofuku Milk Bar Goodies











Momofuku Milk Bar
190 University Ave. 2nd flr,
Toronto, ON
1-855-333-MILK

Hours:  Monday - Sunday 11:30am - 11pm
http://milkbarstore.com/main/toronto/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...