Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Bahn Mi Boys

I was soooooo super looking forward to coming to try Bahn Mi Boys.  Yes I know, it's been open forever, but it's not in the most convenient locations for me to get to.  So the night before we went to watch Les Miserables, my absolute favourite musical, we stopped off at Bahn Mi Boys for dinner.

I read a bunch of reviews and everyone suggested to order the kimchi fries.  Aside from that I ordered the grilled chicken bahn mi, and the pork belly bao.  In all honesty, I didn't understand the hype.  The bahn mi was and the bao really was nothing that special.  The flavours just didn't wow me.  The kimchi fries were definitely tasty!  Its the Korean take on poutine.  But way too heavy.  I don't think anyone could eat more than a few bites.

Kimchi Fries

Grilled Chicken Bahn Mi

Pork Belly Bao












Overall, I'm not sure if I would go out of my way to try other items on their menu.  Actually I'm not sure if I would go back at all, because the next morning I woke up feeling sick.  There may have been a possibility I got food poisoning....

Bahn Mi Boys
392 Queen St. W.
Toronto, ON
M5V 2A9
416-363-0588

Hours:  Monday - Friday 11am - 10pm
             Saturday 11am - 9pm
             Sunday 12pm - 7pm

http://www.banhmiboys.com

1 comment:

  1. I thought your stomach is stronger than that.

    I have been there couple times. Never have food poison thou.

    The food isn't bad but I never find myself craving to go back.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...