Friday, January 10, 2014

Kenzo Ramen

I remember the original Kenzo Ramen located at Yonge and Steeles.  I'm not sure if it was that I didn't have other options to compare it to, or if it really did taste that good.  But I definitely remember it being a very good soup noodle place to go to.  Nowadays, theres so many ramen restaurants to choose from, but I wanted to try Kenzo again to compare to the new ones that have popped up.  I paid a visit to the newly opened Kenzo near my work place.  I was severely disappointed.  The soup base was full of MSG.  The noodles looked like the frozen ones I could buy at the supermarket.  The chasiu was dry.  I have pictures of what we ordered, but I can't remember what the names of the noodles were.  In any case, not that it matters, because I won't be going back to Kenzo.












Kenzo Ramen
720 Burnhamthorpe Rd.
Mississauga, ON
L5C 3X3
905-766-4136

http://www.kenzoramen.ca/index.php

2 comments:

  1. I think only the Steeles/Yonge Kenzo is still good. The others simply not quite on par.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to the the Steeles and Yonge location in years. Maybe i'll check it out again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...