Friday, January 17, 2014

Kung Fu Tea Shop

I saw a picture on my friend's Facebook page and immediately wanted to find out where this new bubble tea shop was located.  Finally something aside from Ten Ren's, Tea Shop 168, and the new tea shop fad which I'm personally not a huge fan of, Cha Time.

I ordered a milk tea with grass jelly so I could compare with my drink with Cha Time.  I found Kung Fu Tea Shop to have a stronger milk tea taste and more grass jelly in the drink, making it a superior drink in my opinion.  Here, you also have the option of choosing the amount of sugar and ice added to the drink.  And from what I remember, the price here is slightly cheaper than Cha Time as well.

Milk Tea with Grass Jelly














Kung Fu Tea Shop
207 Dundas St. W.,
Toronto, ON
M5G 1C8

https://www.facebook.com/KungfuteashopToronto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...