Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Dark Horse Espresso Bar


I miss the lazy days we had when we were on vacation in Vancouver.  We would wake up and sit in a coffee shop and have a latte.  I don't get to do that much here.  Where I live, only coffee shop chains exist.  All the little independent shops are downtown.  So on this afternoon, during a 6 hour break in school, I stopped off at Dark Horse Espresso Bar in Chinatown to prep for my seminar at night.  I ordered my latte, found a table and sat down.  I open my notebook and realized I forgot to charge it last night.  I think, no problem, all coffee shops must have outlets available to their customers.  I was very wrong.  Dark Horse must not have supplied enough coffee to the PM for the construction of this coffee shop.....

Back to the coffee.  I miss the beautiful latte art that comes with EVERY latte in Vancouver.  Here, they make it seem like it's too much extra work to make the drink look pretty, it just looks so blah.  The latte was very weak.  I was so disappointed and considered stopping by Starbucks.

Latte











Dark Horse Espresso Bar
215 Spadina Ave. Suite 102
Toronto, ON
M5C  2C7
416-979-1200

Hours: Monday - Friday 7am - 7pm
            Saturday Sunday 8am -7pm

http://darkhorseespresso.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...