Tuesday, January 21, 2014

La Tortilleria


I love Mexican food, and I don't mean Tex-Mex.  This means I don't like flour tortillas.  In Kensington Market there's a restaurant that sells corn tortillas by weight.  I thought about buying a bunch home, but my freezer was full at the time, so I was left to just trying their tacos.  I regret that I didn't write this blog post as soon as I tried the tacos, because right now I can't remember which fillings we got!  All I remember is that the corn tortillas were delicious, soft, but had a slightly chewy texture to them.  The fillings, even though there was sauce, I found the meats too dry.  Definitely will go back to pick up some corn tortilla shells, but I think I will make the fillings at home.



La Tortilleria
198 Augusta Ave.,
Toronto, ON
M5T 2L6

Hours:  Monday - Friday, Sunday 10:30am - 7:00pm
             Saturday 10:30am - 8:00pm

http://www.latortilleria.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...