Sunday, January 11, 2015

Delica Kitchen

Some days, all I want is a sandwich, a good sandwich made from fresh ingredients.  But it's weird, something this simple is actually hard to find.  And no, Subway, Mr. Sub, those places just won't do it for me.  I like the crusty artisan breads.  We popped by Delica Kitchen after picking up our swag bags (more like boxes) for the B&O Yorkville run in September.  Clean little soup/sandwich/coffee place.  Kinda reminded me of New York/Paris.  Maybe it's because of the Pret a Manger feel.

Each and every day, Delica offers several sandwich options ranging from meat heavy to vegetarian. Veggies used are very fresh.  Good quantities of meat & veggie balance.  Bread was crusty on the outside, and nice and soft on the inside.  A place I will keep in mind for future visits when I'm in the area and looking for a healthy place to eat.

Delia Kitchen Sandwiches











Delica Kitchen
1440 Yonge St.,
Toronto, ON
M4T 1Y5

Phone: 416-546-5408

Hours: Monday - Friday 10am-5pm
            Saturday - Sunday 10am-4pm

http://delicakitchen.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...