Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Latin Taste


The quest for empanadas continue.  Another country to knock off my list, Uraguay.  These Uraguaian empanadas are very similar to the Chilean ones I’ve had previously.  The empanadas are baked, with a bready like crust.  I just tried the spinach and cheese one.  The hubby didn’t like it much, there was a minor sour taste that he didn’t like.  I didn’t mind it.  I want to try the Chicken one next time I go.
Spinach & Cheese Empanada













Don't plan on checking this place out with a bunch of friends.  The interior of the store is very small.  There is one table with maybe 2 chairs.  If it's nice/warm enough outside, there's a few tables & chairs.

Latin Taste
200 Baldwin St.,
Toronto, ON
M5T 1L8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...