Saturday, October 17, 2015

Redbulb Espresso Bar

I noticed this cute little coffee shop when we went to The Smokery for dinner a while back.  A small independent coffee shop in Stouffville, I never would have thought.  Considering I can’t seem to find anything (easily) in Markham or Richmond Hill.  Stouffville is a bit out of the way, but I made the trip back there to give it a try. 

What I found was a clean comfortable space with artwork on the walls to be sold.  I ordered a latte.  It arrived quickly with pretty latte art on the top.  I honestly can’t remember much of the coffee taste and flavour.  All I can remember is the taste of the milk.  It wasn’t what I was expecting.  I find there’s a big difference in organic milk vs generic milk.  And when I mean generic, I mean Sealtest, Neilson, Lactancia etc.  At home, I usually buy almond milk.  If and when I actually buy cow's milk, which is very rare, I buy Organic Meadows, Harmony, or Sheldon Creek Dairy.  Yes it’s pricier, but there’s a nice sweetness and creaminess, especially with Sheldon Creek Dairy milk, my favorite out of the three.  Here at Red Bulb Espresso, the latte that I got tasted like it was made with generic milk. I did like their fancy corrugated coffee cups.  No need for a sleeve.
Latte













Not sure if I would make the trek there for a latte, I’d rather go down south into Toronto if I have a latte craving.

Redbulb Espresso Bar
6148 Main Street,
Stouffville, ON
L4A 1A6

Phone:  (905) 591-2054

Hours:  Monday - Friday 5:30a - 5:00p
             Saturday - Sunday 7:00a - 5:00p

http://redbulb.ca/espressobar/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...